DBSK/Tohoshinki Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  DTL PortalDTL Portal  RadioRadio  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO DTL!!! TODAY - AUGUST 20 ... PLEASE LET'S ALL WORK TOGETHER TO REVIVE DTL BACK TO LIFE~~~JIA YO! REVIVEDTL@2013
DTL STATS

DTL Hit Counter
Free Web Counters
Locations of visitors to this page
Walmart Coupons

Similar topics
DONATIONS

Just click on the button if you would like to donate and help out our forum. After donating, please click here>MESSAGE
DTL Wordpress Blog / Multiply / FB / Twitter / YT / Tumblr

PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING
DTL BLOG
Multiply
Twitter
Facebook Group
Facebook Fan Page
Youtube
Tumblr

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of DBSK /Tohoshinki Lovers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of DBSK/Tohoshinki Lovers on your social bookmarking website
AFFILIATES

PLEASE CLICK HERE>AFFILIATES SECTION
DTL RADIO
DTL Radio
PLEASE CLICK TO LISTEN TO OUR RADIO.
REMINDER: THE RADIO WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING ONCE THE ADMIN IS ONLINE. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS IF THE MEDIA PLAYER DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU.
LINK 1

YOU CAN ALSO TRY OPENING THIS URL USING ANY KIND OF WINDOWS OR WINAMP MEDIA PLAYERS
http://87.117.203.166:36781

DTL PLAYLIST

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 169 on Wed May 09, 2012 2:38 am
SHOUTBOX
ADDITIONAL PAGES
DBSK ICONS GALLERY
DBSK WALLPAPER GALLERY
DBSK GROUP GALLERY
JAEJOONG-GALLERY
JUNSU GALLERY
U-KNOW GALLERY
YOOCHUN GALLERY
CHANGMIN GALLERY
GAMES
MOVIES ONLINE, YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER, LYRICS SEARCHER. YM STATUS FINDER, UPLOADER
If you take out any pics, icons and wallpapers from the DTL Galleries, please make sure to leave a comment. CLICK HERE>>>>COMMENTS
Latest topics
» [REQ. FANFIC] THE ONE WHO HOLDS MY HEART (CHAPTERED FIC) (ON-GOING)
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:13 pm

» [PICS] 120202 JYJ – 2012 SEOUL NUCLEAR SECURITY SUMMIT PRESS CONFERENCE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Thu May 03, 2012 9:56 pm

» [PICS] JUNIOR MAGAZINE FEB 12 ISSUE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Thu May 03, 2012 9:20 pm

» [PICS] 120201 JYJ FOR NII
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Thu May 03, 2012 9:07 pm

» [PIC] YOOCHUN – ASTA TV KOREA MAGAZINE FEB 2012 ISSUE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Thu May 03, 2012 8:57 pm

» [PICS 120131 JYJ FOR NII
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Thu May 03, 2012 1:35 am

» [PICS] 120131 JUNSU INTERVIEW
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Thu May 03, 2012 1:31 am

» [PIC] NII TWITTER UPDATE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Thu May 03, 2012 1:22 am

» [PICS] JYJ LOTTE DUTY FREE CALENDAR – FEBRUARY 2012
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 9:47 pm

» [WALLIES] HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG WALLPAPERS
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 9:36 pm

» [PICS] JYJ COLLECTION CARD PART 9
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 pm

» [PICS] YOOCHUN ‘MISS RIPLEY” TSUTAYA FREE PAPER VOL 41
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 9:15 pm

» [PICS] TOHOSHINKI 2012 LIVE TOUR~TONE~ POSTER
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 9:10 pm

» [PICS] JYJ – LOTTE STAR AVENUE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 9:07 pm

» [PICS] 120123 JYJ 2012 SPRING NII POSTER
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 pm

» [PICS] TOHOSHINKI BIGEAST 2012 WINTER
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm

» [PICS] 120120 JAEJOONG AND JUNSU ENDORSING VANTVAART
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

» [PICS] JYJ COLLECTION CARD PART 8
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:44 pm

» [PICS] 2012 SPRING NII – JYJ
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm

» [PICS] TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2012 ~TONE~ PAMPHLET
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:31 pm

» [PICS] TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2012 ~TONE~ CONCERT PART 2
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:17 pm

» [PICS] 120119 YOUNG BUM TWEET – JAEJOONG
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 pm

» [PICs] TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2012 ~TONE~ CONCERT
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:11 pm

» [PICS] YUNHO IN COSMOPOLITAN 2
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm

» [PICS] 120118 TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2012 ~TONE~ CONCERT VENUE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 8:03 pm

» [PICS] 120117 JUNSU ELISABETH MUSICAL REHEARSAL PRESS CONFERENCE [DL LINK]
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 pm

» [PICS] 120117 JUNSU ELISABETH MUSICAL REHEARSAL PRESS CONFERENCE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 7:32 pm

» [PICs] 120114 JYJ LOTTE FANMEET PART 3
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 7:25 pm

» [FANART] JAEJOONG IN LEOPARD PLAYSUIT
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm

» [PICS] JYJ LOTTE FAN GOODS PART 2
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm

» [PICS] 120116 JAEJOONG AND HIS FATHER’S BIRTHDAY PARTY
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm

» [PICS] JYJ LOTTE FAN GOODS
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 pm

» [VIDEO] 120426 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 12
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:56 pm

» [VIDEOS] 120426 YOOCHUN – 2012 PAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 pm

» [VIDEO] 120425 NII 2012 SUMMER RU.N MAKING FILM
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 pm

» [VIDEO] 120426 ROOFTOP PRINCE MAKING
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 pm

» [VIDEO] 120426 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 12 PREVIEW
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 pm

» [VIDEO] 120425 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 11
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm

» [VIDEO] 120425 JYJ MAKING OF NII 2012 SUMMER
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

» [VIDEO] I AM. OST – DEAR MY FAMILY MV
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 pm

» [VIDEO] 120424 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 11 PREVIEW
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 pm

» [VIDEO] 120423 JUNSU 1ST ALBUM TEASER 1
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 pm

» [VIDEOS] 120421 LOTTE DUTY FREE – JYJ IN STAR AVENUE PART 2
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 pm

» [VIDEO] JYJ JUNSU’S GREETING FOR THAI FANS
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:41 pm

» [VIDEOS] 120421 LOTTE DUTY FREE – JYJ IN STAR AVENUE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm

» [VIDEO] 120419 ROOFTOP PRINCE NG
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm

» [VIDEOS] 120419 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 9 & 10
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 pm

» [VIDEO] 120418 MBC EVERY1 – THE IDOL MOST WANTED BY OTHER IDOL GROUPS
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 pm

» [VIDEOS] 120418 MAKING OF ROOFTOP PRINCE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 pm

» [VIDEO] 120418 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 8
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 pm

» [VIDEO] 120417 – CHANGMIN SHOOTING FOR DAZED KOREA VOL 49
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm

» [VIDEO] 120417 TOHOSHINKI LIVE TOUR 2012 ~TONE~ CONCERT IN TOKYO DOME (JIJIPRESS)
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:11 pm

» [VIDEO] 120414RED OCEAN TOKYO DOME
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:08 pm

» [VIDEO] 120415 JAEJOONG APPEARING IN “K-POP STAR”, A DOCUMENTARY FEATURING KIM HYUNJOONG SUBBED
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 pm

» [VIDEO] 120413 ROOFTOP PRINE BTS
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:03 pm

» [VIDEO] 120413 TVN – JYJ YUCHUN ROOFTOP PRINCE EFFECT
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:00 pm

» [VIDEO] JAEJOONG – MBC K-POP STAR WORLD (PREVIEW)
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:48 pm

» [VIDEO] 120413 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 8 PREVIEW
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:45 pm

» [VIDEO] 120406 NINE ENTERTAIN – 2012 KOREAN MUSIC WAVE IN BANGKOK
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:33 pm

» [VIDEO] 120404 ROOFTOP PRINCE BEHIND THE SCENE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:27 pm

» [VIDEO] 120405 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 6
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:25 pm

» [VIDEO] 120405 BTS ‘ROOFTOP PRINCE’ F4 CLEANING PARK HA’S SHOP
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:21 pm

» [VIDEO] 120405 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 6 PREVIEW
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:19 pm

» [VIDEOS] 120405 MAKING OF ROOFTOP PRINCE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

» [VIDEO] 120404 MBC EVERY1 ‘PRESIDENT OF IDOLS’ JAEJOONG
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:14 pm

» [VIDEO] 120404 MAKING OF ROOFTOP PRINCE
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:48 pm

» [VIDEOS] YOOCHUN – BLACK’ SMITH CF FILMING
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 pm

» [VIDEO] 120403 ROOFTOP PRINCE EP 5 PREVIEW
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:34 pm

» [VIDEO] 120331 YOOCHUN – ROOFTOP PRINCE FANMEET
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:25 pm

» [VIDEO] 120330 TVXQ – L’EAU DE MISSHA LAUNCHING CEREMONY
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Emptyby Admin - Emerheliena Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 pm

JYJ TWITTER
FEEDJIT
FLAG COUNTER
[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Labels=1

[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin - Emerheliena
Admin - Emerheliena
Admin
Admin

[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Vide
PostSubject: [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS   [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:25 pm

I saw her out of the corner of my eye while I was studying in a remote corner of the second-level stacks in the library. She was pretty, with reddish hair and pensive, wide eyes in an intelligent face. I straightened up, patted my hair to make sure it was smooth, and took another look. She was gone. I felt my shoulders sag a bit as I turned back to my books. Oh well. There were more important things, like studying hard so that I got into medical school when I graduated next year.

Still, I kept seeing the girl's pretty face whenever I closed my eyes, and I was still thinking about her as I left the library. A few of my friends shouted to me and I walked over to their gathering place.

"Where've you been, Tony?" my friend Jeff called.

"At the library," I said, patting my backpack for emphasis.

"You have been studying?" Jeff asked incredulously.

I grinned. "I've gotta crack down now so I can get into med school," I replied to his jibe. "Can't always be partying with you losers!"

That set them off, as I had intended, and kept the jokes flying until dinnertime.

Although I didn't admit it to myself, I chose the same spot in the stacks for my studies the following afternoon, hoping to see the pretty girl again. I was in luck. After about an hour, she appeared among the shelves, browsing intently. I noticed that she was wearing the same red flowered dress with a buttoned-down white sweater. She must like that outfit. It was time for me to do some browsing too, I thought, straightening my shirt and rising casually. I turned to walk into the shelves and stopped abruptly. She was gone! I was astonished. She must be quick, I thought. It had only taken me a few seconds to rise and turn, but in that short time she had managed to move away without me seeing her do so. I walked casually through the stacks, glancing this way and that, trying to spot her again. No luck. With a sigh, I turned back to my seat and my studies, a frustrated man.

I didn't see the girl again for several weeks. Then one day, as I rushed out of the stacks towards my friend Jeff, who was impatiently beckoning to me to hurry up, I saw her rising from a seat in a far corner. I stopped abruptly and turned, hoping to catch her eye as she moved into the stacks, but she did not turn her head. Ignoring Jeff, who was calling my name impatiently, I backtracked in the hope of at least walking passed her and saying hello. I stopped at the entrance of the stacks where the pretty girl with reddish hair had just walked. There was no one there. I shivered a bit. This was getting spooky. Was she avoiding me? Why? We had never spoken, and I certainly could not be accused of staring at her, since I had only seen her for a total of maybe thirty seconds! Shaking my head at the mystery, I went back over to Jeff and exited the library.

Later that week, I decided to skip the football game to cram for a big exam. Just about everyone else was at the game, so the library was nearly deserted as I strolled over to my favorite study spot in the stacks on the second level. I'd given up on seeing the pretty girl with the reddish hair. Obviously, some things were just not meant to be.

I was deep into my studies when I heard the sound of books and shelves tumbling to the floor. I leapt up and ran toward the sounds. To my horror, the pretty red-haired girl whom I'd been trying to meet lay on the floor with books all around her. She was unconscious, and my heart gave a painful thump when I realized that there was blood staining her red dress. And then, right before my eyes, she vanished. I sat down abruptly on the floor, my legs shaking too hard to hold me. I had just seen a ghost.

It was then that I remembered the story of the girl who had been murdered in the library back in the sixties. I knew at once that it was her. I had just seen the reenactment of her final moments of life. I buried my face in my shaking hands, feeling a terrible grief at the tragic loss of such a beautiful girl. From what I had heard, her murderer was never apprehended. It made me furious to think that justice had never been served. Slowly, I uncoiled my body and rose to my feet. The aisle between the stacks was empty now, and so was my heart. I was too unnerved to study anymore in this deserted place, so I grabbed my books and went back to my room.

I saw the girl one more time before I graduated. I was reading at my favorite study cartel when I felt a chill in the air. I shivered and looked up. And there was the ghost of the pretty girl, standing a few feet away from me. Our eyes met, and I saw fear and despair in her face. Immediately, my own face twisted in sympathy, and I impulsively held out my hand toward her. At the sight of my distress, she reached her hand back toward me as if to comfort me, and she gave me a tiny smile. Then she was gone.

In that moment, I knew wherever the girl had gone after her death, she was just fine. And I felt sure that someday, somewhere, her killer would be brought to justice; if not in this world, then most assuredly in the next.

Source: S. E. Schlosser @ americanfolklore.net
Shared by: DTL
Back to top Go down
https://emerheliena.forumotion.net
along1
along1
CF Member
CF Member

PostSubject: Re: [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS   [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:44 pm

woo..thats scary shiver

plus it give me another reason not to stay at library more..haha hehhehehhh

:there are many scary things in library hide
Back to top Go down
P-ya
P-ya
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS   [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 pm

whoa..this story somewhat made me goosebumps..
yeah...i always go to the library...searching books..because of the books i always search was rarely been searched with other people...then the place was so quiet...
uh...i should ask my friend to go to the library with me after this.. [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS 499688
Back to top Go down
Leehyori87
Leehyori87
CF Member
CF Member

PostSubject: Re: [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS   [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:02 am

Ok! The story didn't scared me today! ^^ I was touched by the "suppose love story concept" in this Ghost story. ^^ That guy is so lucky to meet that girl eventually! ^^ He received a GREAT smile before she gone away & gets a handshake before bidding goodbye! ^^ I like the ending!!!!! waaaaa~
Back to top Go down
http://zunophilippines.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS   [STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS Empty

Back to top Go down

[STORY] THE GHOST IN THE STACKS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top